We are passionate about cars. Especially custom rides that express their owners' personalities. Over the years, we have build thousands of standard and custom lift kits. If you've been to a car show, chances are you've come across some of our work.
What's different about Lift a Brand?
- We use great materials. We employ thicker metal on all of our kits so that you can be sure that you have the best quality product on the market.
- We engineer and manufacture all of the lift kits we sell. That's right, our products are 100% American made.
- We know cars. We've designed and built every single lift kit right here in our Minnesota metalworking shop, and with a single phone call we can determine how we can help you.
- We care. Our main goal is to ensure that you get the perfect kit for your car. That's why our owners answer the phones – you get expert information from the first call. We can talk you through a call and determine what the best kit for your car is.
- We do custom work. We can make a custom donk kit for most vehicles. In fact, we do a lot of custom work for newer vehicles. In order to build a custom kit, we research the vehicle's suspension and other specs, then determine how to stretch it out so you can put on big rims, but still have the vehicle perform as a stock car. At that point, we start the engineering process, draw up the plans, make the kit, and ship it out. We can build a full custom kit in three to five day.
- We offer a lifetime warranty on all of our parts.
Give us a call today and we can get started on transforming your car into something truly unique.